- PE series Jaw Crusher
- PEW series Jaw Crusher
- HP series Cone Crusher (Hydraulic)
- S series Cone Crusher
- PE series Impact Crusher
- PFW series Impact Crusher (Hydraulic)
- B series VSI Crusher
- B series Deep Rotor VSI Crusher
- Grinding mill
- MTM130X Series strengthened Ultrafine mill NEW!
- MTM series Trapezium Mill
- XZM series Ultrafine Mill
- MTW series Trapezium Mill
- MCF series Coarse Powder Mill
- LM series Vertical Roller Mill
- Ball Mill
- Screening & Washing
- YK series Vibrating Screen
- LSX series Screw Sand Washing
- XSD series Wheel Sand Washing Machine
- Feeding & Conveying
- GZD series Vibrating Feeder
- B series Belt Conveyor
- Portable Crushing Plant
- Portable Jaw Crushing Plant
- Portable Cone Crushing Plant
- Portable Impact Crushing Plant
- Portable Closed-circuit Crushing Plant
- Portable Compined Crushing Plant
- Track Mounted Mobile Crushing Plant
Jaw Crusher Product Introduction:
This series of Jaw Crusher feature large reduction ratio, even granularity, simple structure, reliable operation, convenient maintenance, and low cost,etc. And Jaw Crusher is widely used in mining, metallurgy, construction, highway, railroad, conservancy and chemistry industries,etc.
Jaw Crusher Working principle:
1) This jaw crusher uses motor as its power. Through the motor's wheels, the eccentric shaft is driven by the belt and the belt wheel to make the jawstock move by a regulated track.
2)The angle between the toggie plate and jawstock will become large as the up of the jawstock. This will push the moveable jaw plate towards the fixed jaw plate,which can realize the multi-crushing of the materials.
3)The angle between the toggie plate and jawstock will become small as the down of the jawstock. The moveable jaw plate will leave the jaw plate at the presure of the tension rod and spring ,meanwhile ,the final products will be discharged from the dischargeing opening.
Jaw Crusher Structure Features:
1. simple structure, convenient maintenance
2. stable function, low cost
3. even granularity, large reduction ratio
|Model||Feeder Opening (mm)||Max. Feeding Size (mm)||Capacity （t/h）||Motor Power (KW)||Weight (t)|